1. Nourish your skin so that you don't have to cover it up as much
Minimal makeup is more flattering as women age. Full coverage makeup adds texture to wrinkles.
2. Pick a lipstick similar to your gums or inner lips.
This will compliment your natural coloring beautifully.
3. Don't over pluck your eyebrows
Your eyebrows will lose definition and become softer with age. Embrace them.
4. Get glowing and even skin with Vitamin C
Vitamin C is a powerhouse when it comes to healing skin, increasing collagen and rejuvenating the skin until it glows.
5. Throw out the hair color and go more natural
Silver locks are in fashion - just in time! Dye your hair a stunning silver gray. If you aren't ready to go fully gray try and blend the gray in with highlights rather than a solid hair color.
What are your top beauty tips? Share them with us on Facebook