Are you looking for a smoothie that is both delicious and healthy?
Well, today I have quite the recipe for you: Healthy Banana Cream Pie Smoothie
The ingredients are simple and easy to find, so this is a fabulous option to use as a meal or snack!
Plus, the beginning of fall definitely calls for a variety of amazing pie flavors--not just pumpkin.Ingredients
- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1/3 cup low-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 4 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey (I love using raw honey, if you can find it)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 heaping cup of ice (more or less to fit your desired consistency)
This is so simple! Just put all of your ingredients into the blender and pulse until smooth and creamy!
Let me know if you also love this addictive, banana-lovers treat!
> Recipe from Baker By Nature: Healthy Banana Cream Pie Smoothie